- Roll 1D8 for HP
- Needs to eat only once a month
- 'Bite' attack that inflicts Filth Fever (Save v. Poison)
They take gaudy paints and draw elaborate designs below their noses, all ivory teeth and crimson tongues. It is almost sad.
2 - One With Sparks in Their Knuckles
- Roll 1D4 for HP
- (+1 Intelligence)
- Knows Burning Hands or Flare
They know little, being chased away as children, aside from that which they can touch—and burn.
3 - Heretical Pisikin
- Roll 1D6 for HP
- Can make two things
- Knows Water Breathing
Lost emissaries from the Submost Kingdoms, lugging branches of ceremonial driftwood and smoking pipes of rare tobacco.
4 - Stone Tower King
- Roll 1D8 for HP, Wisdom
- Unarmed attack does 1D4 damage
- 1D6 points of natural armour
Dead heretic pagan gods, made stone and flesh against their will. They weep in the early mornings.
5 - One Who Kisses Spiders
- Roll 1D6 for HP, Charisma, Strength
- Knows Speak With Animals (Spiders)
- (+2 Dex)
Pale-faced and silent, monks of the natural who build shrines to bask in the eight-eyed stares of their children and parents alike.
Do what you will with these things, small as they are.